My husband had suggested that I try just using San Francisco, CA as the city and state in my shipping address because supposedly that sometimes works when companies don't want to ship out here. I logged into Amazon to try it out, but when I went to the "Subscribe Now" button, my actual address came up and it let me place an order. I'm thinking it might be because of the Amazon Prime trial subscription that came with their Amazon Moms program. Whatever the reason, my first shipment came in the mail today, four days earlier than their estimate, so I'm pretty happy.
As I sat searching through their other "Subscribe and Save" options, I got pretty excited. Like I said before, there are a lot of things I miss out here that I can't get at our commissary. I've tried to stock up on some things whenever I get back to the States, but that obviously doesn't happen very often. Tonight I discovered that I can order my favorite face soap, Larabars, and the Terra Veggie chips that I am absolutely addicted to, and have them delivered in either one, three, or six month intervals. This could be dangerous!
And since I know you're all actually here just to see pictures of the baby, here you go. (I've noticed the last few times I put anything on Facebook that's not about Kimber, my family members hound me for more pictures. I get it!)
![]() |
| At the base "Friendship Day" hanging in one of the helicopters her daddy flies. |
![]() |
| Her puppy sure loves her! |
Last week we had our first typhoon since living in Japan (just loving all the natural disasters here by the way.) My friend Sarah came over with her little boy Bronson to ride out the storm since my house is a safe as a concrete bunker. Bronson is a week younger than Kimber so it was really cute seeing the two of them together. Every time we would put them down on the floor near each other, they would reach out for each other's hands. It was adorable!









Kimber is beautiful like her Mama! I can't believe how much she has changed since you were here in June. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete